Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Dandruff Dream

Now I tend to dream some weird stuff at times, most of it I know is some sort of message but most of the time they don't tend to disturb me too much.

This one did a bit though.

It was a short dream. I was sitting there brushing my hair and realised that large sheets of dandruff where peeling off my head. I was getting really concerned as there was a lot of it. Where it had peeled off I was left with really raw skin and I then couldn't brush my hair cos it hurt too much.

I wasn't worried about my hair being messy or about the fact that I had dandruff, but what did concern me was that there had to be something really wrong with me for that to occur.

I have since done some investigating in terms of dream dictionaries and such and found out that it is actually a good dream. The few meanings I could find talk about it meaning a reduction in anxiety or just that I am directing energy into areas that I don't need to. That I should put that energy elsewhere.

SO happy with that.

No comments: