Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The wedding dream

It looks like the have started again. The first time I got married I had what felt like a never ending wedding nightmare. I was constantly running around trying to find a dress and the day before the wedding still looking (even though I had the dress sorted out about 8 months beforehand.)

This time around it looks like it will be nightmares about the reception. This mornings dream was me running around on the day of the wedding going to the supermarket to by food for the reception and trying to get it sorted out to be served. I was then in this small rural hall, and a giant marque trying to find some make up and lipstick, and get dressed. I was upset because I was completely unorganised and forgot to bring just about everything. The other annoying thing is that I was then running around in either a white dress or a platnium one. Neither colour I am having as a dress.

Odd and slightly distressing, I am hoping this doesn't continue...

No comments: